How to Find Your MAC Address
- Turn on your Xbox console with no game disc in the disc tray.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, choose Xbox Live.
- These steps assume you cannot connect to Xbox Live until you finish configuring your Xbox console to use your PC's MAC address. Therefore, you should receive the following message: "Could not connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to troubleshoot your network connection?".
- From the Connect Status screen, select Settings. The 12-digit number at the bottom-right corner of the Network Settings screens is the MAC address of your Xbox console.
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings. Select Edit Settings.
- From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
- Select Edit Settings.
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC Address.
- Navigate to the Settings page
- Select Network
- Select Advanced Settings
- MAC address will be listed next to MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
To locate the MAC address of your Sony PlayStation 2 you will need the Network Adapter connected to the PS2 and you will need the disc that came with the Network Adapter.
- Power up the PlayStation 2 and load the Network Adapter Startup Disc.
- Once it has loaded, select "ISP Setup" and press X on your controller.
- The ISP Setup will begin to load, and you will be presented with a license agreement. Select Agree and press X to continue.
- For connection type, choose "Local Area Network (LAN)" and press X to continue.
- Select "Automatic Configuration" and press X to continue.
- At the connection test screen, select "Advanced" and press X to continue.
- At the "Advanced Broadband Settings" screen, make sure "Automatic" is selected. While you are at this screen, make note of the MAC address at the bottom.
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select System Information.
- The MAC address will then be displayed on the screen.
- Arrow up and over to Settings in the PS4 menu.
- Scroll down to Network
- Scroll down to View Connection Status
- The MAC Address will be listed next to "MAC Address"
- From the Wii Channel menu, select "Wii Settings" (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it).
- Select "Internet," then "Console Settings."
- The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first line.
- From the Wii U Menu, select "System Settings."
- Using the Left Stick select the "Internet" icon and press the A Button.
- Select "View MAC Address" and wait a moment for the MAC address to be displayed.
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Select General.
- Select Network
- The MAC Address will be listed next to “Wired Address”
- Open the settings on your device.
- Select "Player Info."
- The MAC address will be available on the screen. Alternatively the MAC address can be found on the back of your device.